2020 Real Estate Legal Summit held on March 6th at the Seminole Hard Rock.
The ever-changing real estate market constantly present REALTORS with new challenges and risks.
As a Realtor, you need to stay current on the latest legal developments and changes so you can minimize the risk of doing business and protect your bottom line. Designed for Realtors seeking the latest, essential information on today’s most pressing and potentially costly issues, the Legal Summit delivered a dynamic line-up of experienced real estate attorneys who shared the ins and outs of the legislative updates, contract considerations, closing challenges, recent court decisions, and much more. In the words of our own Eddie Miller, “Excellent event at the Miami Realtors Association-Hard Rock Casino. Great spending the day with Ivan representing Pristine Property Management.”
Topics covered included:
- Landlord Tenant and Animals
- Residential Inspections and Repairs
- Selling Section 8 Housing Developments
- Short Term and Vacation Rentals Sellers’ Disclosure Statements & FR/BAR Standard AS-IS
- Pitfalls when Buying in an HOA or Condo
- You’re Not in the Everglades Anymore! A Primer on...
- The Modern Florida Commercial Real Estate
- FIRPTA is NOT the Biggest Problem for International Real Estate Investors
- Fair Housing