Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the monthly management?
For your monthly management fee, Pristine Property Management LLC performs the following responsibilities:
- Collect the rent
- Keep accurate reports for your property and send monthly statements
- Be the sole point of contact for the tenant about the property
- Deal with the situation when the tenant doesn't pay the rent, all the way through eviction and collections if necessary
- Correspondence with the tenant regarding notices of violation or other problems
- Provide 24/7 service to handle emergency repairs at the property
Who holds the security deposit?Security Deposits are held by you the owner.
Do you charge a management fee if the unit is vacant?No, we do not charge a management fee if the property is vacant. We charge a rental fee equal to one month’s rent for the first month the property is rented and then a monthly management fee of 10% each month thereafter.